luni, 13 octombrie 2008

for friends or sentimental dramas

To be honest, the sentimental dramas have never impressed me to a higher level- to be here probably my limitation and my stupidity? All sentimental dramas seemed to me in the end vulgar. I was running from cheated men as well as from addicted drunkards. Someone who is praising with his commitment and he is demanding in exchange fidelity, always seemed to me a fool. Fidelity is not the prize of the commitment; fidelity is just a loyalty toward you. What's the use of a fidelity that u can obtain trough exercises and auto mutilation? Here Shakespeare is right, a tragic and wise justice: " the woman that cheats me, but she is faithful to herself, is faithful to me, too…. Who respects the truth respects me too…"
The most common drama, I loved and I never been loved is in the end and not with much effort of understanding, ridiculous! Love doesn't mean our faith into a man, love is an estate of relationship, it is communication.
Thus, not until today I didn't understand where is the drama? In what is the drama? In the fact, that a man, strange to me, doesn't love me? What's dramatic in here?
And why we want by any reason to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't want or he can't do this thing? This is not true foolishness? In this case, our love is a form of beggary. In fact, we have more modest desires, we want to possess that man, and love seems to us the shortest way to this goal.
If there were other ways, we wouldn't love, but since there aren't another ones, wanting or not, we love with mortal passion.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu